Sankalpa Foundation is an NGO which is CHARITABLE,NON PROFIT MAKING TRUST(Reg.no:373/2011) actively involved in social work.It is based at VISAKHAPATNAM,ANDHRA PRADESH,INDIA.Its run by like minded,dedicated and highly motivated eminent people in the society.The team is lead by Dr.Rajesh Pakanati, who is a practising CONSULTANT ANAESTHESIOLOGIST at CORPORATE HOSPITALS ,VISAKHAPATNAM.
The fundamental principles on which the whole of SANKALPA FOUNDATION stands are:
''DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD LIKE OTHERS TO DO UNTO YOU"--- and
''LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOURS AS YOURSELF"........
The above statements form the guiding principles for the activities of the TRUST.....!
Adoption of villages - We have adopted Kapusompuram-I village, Srungavarapukota (S.Kota) for implementation of most of its activities. We have been working with the people of this village for their alround development for the last 4 years.
- .Is an NGO, which is Charitable Non-profit Trust (Reg. No. 373/2011).
- .It is based at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India and is actively involved in social work for the last 2 years
- .It is run by like minded, dedicated and highly motivated eminent people in the society.
- .The team is lead by Dr. Rajesh Pakanati, who is a Senior Practising Consultant Anaesthesiologist at Corporate Hospitals, Visakhapatnam.
Aims & Objectives
- To help the needy and the poor.
- To work towards "Health for All".
- To address social issues like drug abuse, child labour, dowry system and superstitions.
- To work among children and youth.
- Upliftment and empowerment of women.
- To serve the orphans and the elderly.
- Adoption of villages.
-Quotes by, "Mother Teresa"
"The most terrible poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being unloved."
"The biggest disease today is not leprosy or tuberculosis, but rather the feeling of being unwanted."
"There is more hunger in the world for love and appreciation than for bread."
"We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty."
Our Guiding Principles
- Do unto others as you would like others to do unto you...
- Love your neighbour as yourself...- Bible
Dr. Rajesh Pakanati, MBBS, DA
- Founder Chairman
- Senior Consultant
- Hospitals, Vizag-Present.
- Free lancing Anesthesiologist
- with 14 years Associated with
- many charitable organizations
- experience and actively
- involved in Social work.
Dr. Ramesh Babu, MD
- Cardiac Senior Consultant
- Hospitals, Hyderabad
- Is associated with doing rare
- and complicated
- cardiac surgery's at Corporate
- Hospitals. A Regular Supporter
- of Charity and Social work.
Mr. Sanjay Joshua S, BA
- Director, Prisoners
- Centre Vizag.
- Treasurer Sankalpa Foundation
Dr. Sobha Rani, BDS
- Executive Director
- Sobha Dental clinics Vizag
- Actively involved with various
- organizations doing Free
- Dental Clinics and charity.